Delivery and Return
A swift, reliable service is available for delivery of your order (around 48 hours after confirmation of your payment) to your home address or place of work in mainland France (excluding Corsica).
Delivery will take place as soon as possible, depending on the country and assuming there are no customs delays. If you are not present at the time of delivery, a delivery note will be left, or you will be contacted. Please follow the instructions set out on the delivery note. You should not wait too long before collecting your package because it will be returned to us.
To ensure that you receive your order as soon as possible, we recommend that you ask us to deliver to an address where you are present during daytime hours (e.g. your place of work), or ensure that someone is available to receive the package for you.
The despatch costs include the costs of preparation and packaging together with the shipping costs. The preparation costs are fixed, whereas the costs of carriage vary depending on the overall weight of the package. We recommend that you combine all your items into a single order. We cannot combine 2 orders placed separately and despatch costs will apply to each order. Boxes will be of an appropriate size and your items will be adequately protected.
COST OF DELIVERY
Delivery costs are fixed and defined as follows.
- DPD predict : 7,90€ / 48H hours delivery
- Chrono Classic Delivery Germany, Belgium, Luxembourg, The Netherlands : 12€
- Chrono Classic Delivery Austria, Denmark, Spain, Finland, Greece, Ireland, Italia, Portugal, Sweden : 15,50€
- Chrono Classic Delivery Iceland, Swiss, Hungary : 15,75€
- Chrono Classic Delivery Lituania, Poland, the Czech Republic , Roumania : 19€
The taxes are due upon receipt of the parcel, according to the applicable laws in the destination country. Any customs duties and levies shall be borne by the Buyer.
- Chrono Classic Delivery : 21,00€ / The taxes are due upon receipt of the parcel, according to the applicable laws in the destination country. Any customs duties and levies shall be borne by the Buyer.
- UPS Delivery Canada and United States : 25€
- UPS Delivery Australia, Russia and Norway : 29€
- UPS Delivery China, South Korea, Hong Kong, Israel, Japan, Singapour, Taiwan, Thailand, Malaysia : 36,75€
*IMPORTANT : ANY RETURN FROM OUTSIDE OF EUROPEAN UNION : (U.S, JAPAN, CHINA, UNITED KINGDOM...)PLEASE ANNOUNCE THAT IT'S A RETURN TO THE POST OFFICE (or other company of transport). IF THEY ASK YOU TO JOIN AN INVOICE : you have to put 0€ of value. If the post office ask us some fees we will have to refused the box or ask you to pay this additional fees that are usually around 25€.
IN THE EVENT THAT THE INFORMATION REQUIRED FOR DELIVERY IS UNAVAILABLE OR INCOMPLETE:
The Customer is required to take all necessary steps to ensure that delivery can take place. The Customer must therefore provide all essential delivery information, including the precise address of the place of delivery, his/her telephone number and any additional information required to access the premises (door code, etc.).
In the absence of this information, our company shall not be held liable for failure to deliver. In these circumstances, the goods will be returned to our company’s warehouse and the Customer should contact our Customer Service Department (firstname.lastname@example.org), the contact details of which are set out in Article 8 of the General Conditions of Sale, to find out what steps should be taken to have the goods re-delivered if the Customer so requires, at his/her expense. Our company accepts no liability for the Customer’s delay in collecting his/her goods.
As delivery of the goods is undertaken by a service provider selected by our company, the goods travel at our company's risk and peril, except in special circumstances.
The Customer nevertheless has a duty to check the condition of the packaging and the quantity of goods delivered upon receipt and to record any anomalies on the delivery slip in the event of damage and/or missing goods, retaining a copy.
Any complaints relating to delivery of the goods must be made, within 3 working days of receipt of the goods, by recorded letter with a request for acknowledgement of receipt sent to the carrier (whose contact details appear on the delivery slip) and/or to our Customer Service Department (the contact details of which are set out in Article 8 of the General Conditions of Sale).
An email may also be sent to our Customer Service Department (email@example.com).
Once our company’s agreement has been confirmed, the Customer may return the goods in question to us (in their original condition and together with all commercial documents attached to the delivery) and request either:
- a further delivery of the goods ordered if the goods were damaged in transit,
- repair of the goods in question or exchange for goods of the same value, or
- cancellation of his/her order and refund of the sums paid and of the despatch costs incurred for the return of the damaged goods in question.
RETURNS - RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
Following receipt of the goods, the Customer has a period of 14 clear days to withdraw, without having to give reasons or pay any costs except the return costs (unless the right of withdrawal is exercised as a result of an error on our company's part in preparing the order or in the event that a claim is made under the statutory or commercial warranty).
Where the 14-day period expires on a Saturday, Sunday, public holiday or non-business day, it will be extended to the first working day thereafter.
Refunds will be limited to the price of the goods. Refunds will take place as soon as possible and no later than 14 days after the date of receipt of the goods by our company. The price of the goods in question will be refunded via the initial payment method used by the Customer at the time of purchase. Cash on delivery will not be accepted for any reason whatsoever.
The right of withdrawal may be exercised once the order has been placed, even if the goods have not yet been delivered to the Customer.
Items must be returned in their original condition and must be unused, with all labels attached and intact, and in their initial packaging in its original condition, so that they may be offered for sale again.
Béton Ciré reserves the right to refuse to accept goods which do not meet these return conditions and to send them back to the Customer where applicable.
If the goods have been delivered, this right of withdrawal will only be accepted in relation to goods returned no later than 14 days after the Customer's decision to withdraw and on condition that they are returned in brand new, complete condition (notably with their accessories). Returned goods which are, in particular, incomplete, spoiled, damaged, stained or soiled by the Customer will not be accepted.
Before returning any goods, we would advise you to have your invoice to hand and contact our Customer Service Department, the contact details of which are set out in Article 8, who will inform you of the steps to be taken to ensure that your case is processed as quickly as possible (firstname.lastname@example.org).
In order to exercise his/her right of withdrawal, the Customer must notify the Customer Service Department, the contact details of which are set out in Article 8 below, of his/her decision to withdraw by means of an unambiguous declaration (for example by letter sent by post or by email). If the Customer so wishes he/she may use the model form of withdrawal which can be downloaded here.
To ensure that the return of your order is dealt with as efficiently as possible, Béton Ciré recommends that you follow the procedure set out below:
- Contact the Customer Service Department by email: email@example.com to make the request to return your goods, confirming the invoice number and the goods in question.
- Place the complete goods, with the labels still attached and intact, in their original packaging together with the invoice and the returns form duly completed.
- Return your package to the following address: TCL, 6 avenue Gutenberg - ZI Larrieupolis, 31120 Portet-sur-Garonne. The return package must be delivered to a carrier of your choice or to a post office within 14 days from the date you have received your package.
- Upon receipt of your returned goods, our quality department will confirm whether the return meets the criteria for acceptance. Where applicable, we will refund you for your goods within a period of 3 to 5 days from receipt of your return at our warehouse.
The costs relating to return of the items are payable by you.
Béton Ciré accepts the following cards: Mastercard, Visa, Amex, e-carte bleu, Maestro, Visa Electron and all CB network debit cards.
The payment system is secure (STRIPE).
Payment will be taken within approximately 24 hours, after which your order will be despatched.
Payment must be made in Euros.
No bank details are stored on the Béton Ciré website.
Refunds are made using the payment method and currency used for the purchase.
We will refund you for your returned item as soon as possible after receipt. Depending which bank is used, your bank account will be credited within a period of 21 working days.